If you want to join the channel for the latest updates and discussions on the Disaster Mobility Data Network, please contact Joe Nallen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phil Beilin, FEMA Region IX
- Abby Browning, California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (CalOES)
- Melissa Schigoda, City of New Orleans
- Dag Brynjarsson, NetHope
- Andrew Schroeder, CrisisReady and Direct Relief
- Jennifer Chan, CrisisReady and Northwestern University
This roundtable discussion features collaborators from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES), the City of New Orleans, and Nethope, who review recent disaster response actions with CrisisReady’s Andrew Schroeder and Jennifer Chan and look towards progress in the upcoming year on integration of mobility data into emergency management.